Now you follow Digital Marketing Specialist. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
A Digital Marketing Specialist is expected to delivers Meritocracy’s digital strategy through the day to day management of the strategy in line with performance and awareness objective on several channels.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates, entrepreneurial-minded, with strong team-player attitudes. Our candidates are required to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an internet company. You should be open-minded enough to think about new ways to leverage Meritocracy’s wide user and client base to deliver great performance.
This position will be based in our Milan office.
• Develop, execute and analyze effective multi-country digital campaigns with a performance and awareness objective and optimize them daily (e.g. Facebook ads, Instagram ads);
• Day to day optimisation and monitoring of key channels, in order to reach revenue and ROAS targets;
• Day to day channel management
• Manage and analyse the B2C e-mail marketing communications
• Influence the strategy and the day to day execution and growth of Meritocracy' community;
• Client accounting
• Identify external partners and collaboration opportunities
• Collect, analyze, and present data from ad platforms and internal databases to evaluate campaign performance, make recommendations, and implement accordingly.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar major
• At least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Possesses strong analytical ability coupled with creative problem solving skills
• Experience with Google Analytics;
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and to work with different departments also internationally
• Passion and love for digital marketing;
• Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritise workflow independently;
• Proactive, can-do attitude, approachable and can work independently or in a team;
• Team player and self-motivated;
• Full Proficiency in English is essential to perform the role.
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet)
What we offer:
• A young and friendly work environment;
• A 360 degree vision of all the digital marketing activities required to enable the digital marketing strategy in a fast growing company
• Flexible Hours
• Convenient office location close to Milan Central Station
• Saltuary tickets for A1 Basket Varese’s Match and Theatre
• Tickets Restaurant