Now you follow Sales Manager Italy. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
The role is about securing new business and establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships and amazing customer satisfaction, with current and prospective clients in Italy.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers on Italian Market
• Support and execute lead generation strategy cooperating with Marketing Team
• Play an active role in the implementation and development of the strategic development plan for the Italian Market
• Overachieve revenue goals
• Sales pitching, pre-sales work, proposals preparation
• Visit clients to pitch Meritocracy and demonstrate the product
• Identify specific trends and market forces that may result in changes in Meritocracy’s acquisition strategy and fine-tuning of the business model
• Monitor and report on business development KPIs
• You have 2+ year of Sales experience in Recruiting Agency or Online job industry
• Past experience within Startup/Digital ecosystems will be a strong plus
• Strong analytical skills to monitor KPIs and improve lead generation strategy and development plan for the Italian Market
• You are a great communicator and possess strategic selling and negotiation skills
• You have an entrepreneurial attitude, react quickly to change and always keep the strategic goals in mind
• You have an excellent command of written and spoken Italian and English
What we offer:
• A young and friendly work environment;
• A 360 degree vision of all the activities in a fast growing company
• Flexible Hours
• Convenient office location close to Milan Central Station
• Tickets Restaurant
• Saltuary tickets for A1 Basket Varese’s Match and Theatre
You will be based in Meritocracy office in Milan and might be required to travel to our Office in Berlin Mitte, as needed.