Now you follow Complaints Specialist - French. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once Here You Will
• Be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of customer complaints to various stakeholders
• Handle difficult customer situations as well as customer related complaints from internal and external sources in our French Market (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms)
• Provide timely, proactive and professional communication to ensure smoother complaint handling and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints
• Improve our processes and going the extra mile for the customers
• Support our local authority representative for complaints handling
• Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Finance, Customer Service, Legal..etc) to find and implement solutions
What You Will Bring Along
• 1-2 years' experience handling 2nd or 3rd level complaints, some legal or banking background a big plus
• Native level French and Business English and required
• A passion for delivering a great customer experience
• A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
• Excellent communication skills
• As a team player with strong collaborative skills and you are reliable, positive and stress resistant even under the most testing of circumstances
What We Offer
• High degree of autonomy
• Opportunity to help scale one of fastest growing FinTech in Europe
• Crucial role in an international, highly motivated and talented team
• Flat hierarchy and open communication
• A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and language classes
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.