We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use. Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 2.3 million customers in 24 markets across Europe who currently hold over €1 billion in accounts and generate over €1.5 billion in monthly transaction volume.
The company employs more than 700 employees across 3 office locations: Berlin, New York and Barcelona. With a full European banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from the world’s most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Swede and the UK. N26 plans to enter the US market in 2019 where it will operate via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York.
- Hire, develop and lead a team of high-performing product owners, delivering a best-in-class product strategy and championing a user centric and data-driven focus across all product verticals
- Collaborating with our People team, define a talent strategy for product teams across N26, covering recruitment to technical onboarding to talent development with the aim to provide product owners and managers a range of development opportunities
- Working closely with N26’s Executives, develop a vision and product strategy, taking ownership of translating this into a backlog and manageable targets for your team
- Build and manage a lean product portfolio driving Hypothesis Driven Development with a technology organisation that can release 100+ times a week.
- Establish a robust annual budget and enhance all aspects of product management to ensure the product provides delivers to the budget
- Create and champion a culture of cutting-edge lean/agile product management techniques across N26, motivating, developing and growing your team to continually innovate and create modern frameworks that are unique to us
- Partner closely with engineering and design leaders to prioritize product development efforts, driving products from assessment to discovery to development
What We Offer
- Demonstrated product development experience, ideally in a B2C digital environment, with a strong lean UX focus and previous success in delivering state-of-the-art products and features
- Excellent people leadership skills, with proven success in recruiting, retaining and developing the best product talent
- Design thinking focus, and user centristic and data-driven mindset, continually looking for ways to objectively improve user experience
- Analytical and experimental mindset, data driven approach, hands on individual who thrives in a non-hierarchical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical development and user stories with ease
- Drive for excellence and attention to detail, N26 is leading the way in redesigning the banking experience and you’ll be at the forefront!
- Relocation package
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days