We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
Imagine working side-by-side with leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a tech-forward business building a bank the world loves to use. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Internship within our Employee Experience Team at N26.
If you want to create amazing experiences for our people at N26 then this is the right internship for you. You will have exposure across our entire employee experience team. From People Operations and Employee Relations through to Employer Brand, Internal Communications, Workplace and HR Information Systems. Being part of the wider Global People Team, you will also have exposure to our in-house experts in areas including Recruitment, Reward and Organisation Development. This internship will offer fantastic exposure and hands on experience to a wide range of responsibilities to help build the foundation for your future career in HR.
Once here you will
- Guarantee together with the People Operations team that our new joiners will have a smooth and engaging start to their N26 journey by assisting the coordination and organisation of the on-boarding day
- Be part of creating amazing events like meet ups, learning sessions but also internal company events and support the Internal Communication team
- Assist the Employer Brand team in building innovative and exciting content for our various social media channels
- Guarantee that our files and people systems are always up to date and support in key initiatives and projects
- Show ownership and drive your own projects through transforming your theoretical knowledge into practical learning
- In a nutshell: you will have a fantastic exposure and hands on experience to a wide range of responsibilities that will help build the foundation for your future career in HR.
- You are a Bachelor/Master Student or 2018 Graduate in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business Psychology or in a comparable degree course ideally with a focus on human resources or marketing;
- First practical experience in the field (event management, communications, employee engagement, human resources) is a plus, as well as a strong affinity to these topics;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset;
- You are inquisitive and want to make things better and more efficient;
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English. German is a plus;
- You are legally eligible to work in Germany
- Working with international, highly engaged peers and a high degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Awesome benefits: Free N26 Black account, subsidised public transport ticket for Berlin and of course free coffee, fruits, snacks and so on…
- Find a career path. Not just an internship.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.