We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is a mobile bank that the world loves to use. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets who generate over €1.5 billion in monthly transaction volume. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. With our full banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 is redesigning banking for the 21st century. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. N26 has announced to enter the US market in early 2019 where it will operate via its wholly owned subsidiary N26 Inc. based in New York. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
You will work closely with our recruitment team and the business to create the strategy for our Internships and Graduate schemes globally. You will have overall responsibility for the types of programmes we run and ultimately work o0n building the N26 Tech Academy. You will have many stakeholders across a number of functions and will work closely with them to build a renowned global early engagement strategy
This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be able to establish long lasting relationships with universities to deliver against hiring targets and build brand recognition across the globe. Not only that, you will have full ownership of global early engagement practices and principles, you will influence well and you will deliver against challenging yet achievable targets.
You are a brand ambassador and will represent N26 is all early engagement strategies and initiatives.
Once here you will
What you'll bring along
- Provide the strategic direction and tactical execution of the early engagement recruiting strategy to support and drive business objectives to create a strong, diverse pipelines
- Strategically look at our current activities in early engagement to bring them to life including the review and implementation of the interns program and the annual graduate program(s)
- You will build the N26 academy for our tech teams to support business growth
- Develop the global early engagement strategy to take account of our current and future locations
- Create processes between the recruitment team and the business across verticals, including hiring events, standardised candidate evaluation methods as well as mid-year and end-of-year reviews, including feedback sessions.
- Conduct regular analysis/statistics to measure effectiveness of our programs.
- Seek out opportunities to obtain external benchmark data, hiring trends, market insights and analysis, and communicate this to senior leaders.
- Develop creative ways to increase our Brand awareness and integrity on and off campus, ensuring our employer brand is delivered effectively through our early engagement programmes.
- Create, drive and manage applicant selection process by working closely with key decision makers; manage offer approval process with HR, communicate candidate offers and turn-downs.
- Full-Time Training Program: Work with internal teams to build learning content for all of the programmes.
- Train the business on the programmes, their contents and the learning needed to ensure world class programmes are in place and executed well
What we offer
- Significant experience of building and managing early engagement and graduate recruitment programmes
- Strategic ability to create change, challenge status quo to inspire and lead others
- Excellent understanding of key trends and markets, research & generations
- Experience in delivering projects initiatives globally as well as locally
- You bring experience of working in a global team and have the ability to manage communication strategies, making processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes that are world class
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with operational talent
- You have managed internal and external stakeholders with your sound leadership capability
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications.
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
- You will be part of an amazing People Team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process.
- Two furry friends: Jamie and Hilda!
- High degree of autonomy
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and we are a bunch of foodies!
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. Please identify in your application your earliest start date.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.