We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are preparing for the future right now and our vision is to build the first truly global retail bank. We design our digital work environment to enable it, similar to our product vision we are striving to build a mobile, digital and delightful work environment. We see technology as an enabler to create a personalised experience at scale and automation as an opportunity for people to spend their time where it matters the most.
You’re a digital native, a quick learner that is always looking for opportunities to make things better, you understand that even Beyoncé have processes and technology to get things done in high quality and use it to create amazing experiences. You love to share ideas and find untraditional ways to collaborate and co-create, you learn from feedback and want to grow by creating a truly positive impact.
Once here you will
- Design and implement digital experiences and automations by collaborating with subject matter experts and receiving feedback from your customers
- Have a leading role in our new HRIS implementation project, supporting decision making, design and architecture, configuration and testing as well as training and change management activities.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the organisation to identify needs and opportunities to improve our employee experience using technology
- Work closely with our TechOps team to develop our technology landscape and integration with the goal of creating a delightful modern digital experience
- Manage release cycles of new functionalities according to business needs and work on configuring, testing and deployment of new technical capabilities
- Ensure smooth running of our technology landscape, supporting users, investigating issues and working with the vendors on resolution
- Lead implementation projects to introduce new solutions and capabilities
- Manage assessment processes of new tools and vendors according to business needs, security standards and fit to our Employee Experience vision
- Partners with the business stakeholders on change management required for post deployment success
- Analyze and report metrics on our technology activities in support of strategic decision-making initiatives and for ongoing measurement and continual improvement
- Support data management and data architecture activities to ensure high quality data
- Create and manage documentation to align our business process and architecture with banking and privacy compliance requirements
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Experience in data management, administration and system configuration
- Understanding of modern employee experience
- 3+ years experience in HR, business analysis and technology implementation
- Bachelors' degree in areas such as Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Workday HCM-advantage
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Experience with HR best practices and implementing technology solutions to support compliance requirements.
- Love to learn and always looking for the next thing
- Growth mindset
- Great team player that love to share and collaborate
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual personal development budget
- Free N26 black card membership
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and most of all fun
- Discount for Urban Sports Club membership
- N26 annual public transport subscription
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.