We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Lead and performance manage a team of 6+ UK complaints specialists
- Ensure best in class communication for customer-related complaints coming from different internal and external sources (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms)
- Strengthening the complaints handling process
- Responsible for project and stakeholder management, collaborating with operations, legal, finance, AML...etc
- Establish a reliable reporting functionality on complaints management to the senior management and any other impacted division
- Escalate significant cases to Senior Management, Business Heads and PR & Communications, where there is a high financial and reputational impact
- Provide training and support to other team members or N26 employees for handling complaints and provide advice and guidance on the management of individual cases
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years' experience in 2nd/3rd level complaints required
- Team leading experience strongly preferred
- Strong experience in complaints/regulatory within the UK market required
- Background in law or banking preferred
- Native level fluency in English required
- A good understanding of retail banking products
- Project management experience a plus
- An excellent judgement and decision-making ability
- Experienced in relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits such as gym subsidy, BVG ticket subsidy, premium bank account, brown bag lunch, bring your dog to work twice a week...etc
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.