We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Hypergrowth at N26 means a lot of things. Our product develops, our organization evolves, our teams are built and, at record speed, our workplace expands. The challenges we face are unparalleled but the opportunity for impact is unrivalled.Once here, you will
- Manage the day-to-day office and facility needs and activities
- Support communication, organization and general business needs as necessary
- Create office events and celebrations by planning, placing orders, assisting in setup and breakdown and offering to assist as meetings arise
- Pro-actively follow up with internal stakeholders to gather and document feedback.
- Create metrics that help measure the success of the office operations team and implement improvements as the offices grow
- You are the go-to administrative pro when it comes to running a business in Germany, so you know which suppliers can handle orders for everything, from office snacks to event equipment
- You efficiently keep projects on track by managing the right people, materials, and support needed to get the job done
- At least two years of office management and how to build an office from the ground up, you not only learned the ropes of office logistics, you can tie a knot blindfolded
- You listen to others and are sensitive to any communication style, and that makes it easy for anyone to talk to you; others trust you and feel comfortable coming to you with all the info, so any rising problems can be tackled before they spiral into fiery vortices of bad vibrations.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards everyone you meet.
- You are innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve our workplace and culture to align with our core values.
- Self starter who will take initiative from day 1 and be incredibly pro-active.
- Astute problem solver with good judgement and detailed oriented.
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments, and know how to remain professional, energetic, positive and customer service-oriented throughout.
- Strong written, reading and verbal communication skills in German and English you have the ability to interact with our multicultural team.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free Black Card membership
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Our people team dogs Jamie, Hilda & Biggie!
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.