We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and
launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 2.3 million customers in 24 markets across Europe who
currently hold over €1 billion in accounts and generate over €1.5 billion in monthly transaction volume. The company employs
more than 800 employees across 3 office locations: Berlin, New York and Barcelona. With a full European banking license,
state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on
Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from the world’s most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. N26 plans to enter the US market in 2019 where it will operate via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York.
As our Senior HR Business Partner, you play a critical role in supporting the global growth of our Customer Operations organisation. This includes the areas of Customer Services and Care.
Once here you will
- Partner with our Chief Operations Officer to map out the strategic growth of N26 Operations
- You will evaluate different workforce strategies (joint ventures, acquisitions, etc.) and implement the best fitting solution
- You will evolve the Operations culture by creating a “prefered place to work” strategy within customer facing industries
- You will drive data-informed decisions and support in calibrating and rewarding high performance
- You will partner with the senior leaders within N26 operations to offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
What you will bring along
- a passion for and multi-year experience with driving high employee engagement within customer facing industries
- excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- an ability to build effective relationships at all levels, which helps you resolve those tricky employment and performance issues
- a growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
What we offer
- An amazing team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Two furry friend: Jamie and Hilda the people team dogs!
- High degree of autonomy
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and trying out new foods
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.