We are The Mobile Bank. Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and
launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 2.3 million customers in 24 markets across Europe who
currently hold over €1 billion in accounts and generate over €1.5 billion in monthly transaction volume. The company employs
more than 800 employees across 4 office locations: Berlin, New York, Barcelona and Vienna. With a full European banking license,
state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on
Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from the world’s most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland,
Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
and the UK. N26 plans to enter the US market in 2019 where it will operate via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in
Once here you will
You are the owner for a broad range of features related to our mobile apps. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
What you will bring along
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What We Offer
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 3-6 years of working experience in the product area of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, technology, consulting, and/or investment banking
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- We offer a competitive salary for this position based on your qualification and experience.The starting range for this positions starts at 40,000 gross per year
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.