We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is a mobile bank that the world loves to use. We have over 2 million customers across 22 markets who generate over €1.5 billion in monthly transaction volume. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. With our full banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 is redesigning banking for the 21st century. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. N26 has announced to enter the US market in early 2019 where it will operate via its wholly owned subsidiary N26 Inc. based in New York. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
As N26 grows globally, it has a unique opportunity to redefine operations at a global scale. You are the owner for a broad range of features related to process automation. As the owner, you will be tasked with decoupling growth from operational dependencies through automation of processes in the back-office of the company.
You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance the N26 offering on a global scale. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
What you will bring along
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What We Offer
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You are detail-oriented and capable of translating complex processes into high performing products
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 5+ years of working experience in the product area of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, technology, consulting, and/or investment banking
- You have experience in assessing potential partners and solutions, in order to make a build or buy decision
- Previous experience with banking operational processes is a plus.
- You have an understanding of the technical architecture and platforms required to deliver process automation.
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- Experience in startups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.