We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
Delight our customers
You’ll be the frontline of our mobile banking experience in the US, our newest market. As an early team member, you will play a critical role in making our US launch a success! You will work across multiple channels (live chat, email, phone) to give our customers a best-in-class experience. You are not just the first layer of support, but the first layer of protection. Preventing fraud, protecting data and safeguarding our customers are also key facets of this role.
Improve our product
No one knows the customer better than you - so you’ll also be key in relating customer feedback. Your feedback will have a direct impact on the way we deliver a product and experience that our customer loves.
Help us grow
We are looking for talented specialists to help improve our user experience in each country. As one of our US specialists, you’re an ambassador of our product in our newest market.
What you’ll bring along
- 5+ years of team lead / customer service experience in financial services call center or 7+ years of customer service experience in any other high volume call center environment.
- Experience in handling multi channel customer support platforms: Calls, Chat, Email & Social Media. (Must have 2 out of the 4).
- An outstanding commitment to customer service, with the work experience to match .
- You will also be a confident communicator, comfortable with both written and verbal communication.
- You are reliable, friendly and stress resistant even under the most testing of circumstances.
- You are able to work both weekdays and weekends..
- You are flexible with your time, and are able to work morning, midday and evening shifts.
- You have at least High School Diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- You have led a team of call center agents.
- You have experience with CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk).
- You are able to analyze data, present root cause analysis and develop improvement action plans.
- You have experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- You approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- An amazing People team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Create the environment and process that enables highly effective teams to deliver the best that they can
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin