We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As PR Specialist you will be part of the N26 Communications team. You will be responsible for all PR activities in Spain with the goal to grow our business and to establish and further develop our company’s public image.
Once here you will
- Develop and successfully execute a local PR strategy for N26 in Spain across different channels, in close alignment with the company’s global PR strategy.
- Develop local PR campaigns around product launches or strategic company news, tied to overall global and local PR strategy.
- Grow a strong network of media contacts along relevant media and opinion leaders in Spain, and act as go-to-person for all their requests.
- Position selected company spokespeople as thought leader/s in the market for selected topics in line with the local strategy.
- Work alongside the General Manager, to build a public face for N26 in the Spanish market.
- Steer and coordinate all the activities of our external PR agency for Spain.
- Effectively measure the success of your activities.
- 5+ years of professional experience in journalism and/ or media relations, either in a PR agency or an in-house PR / corporate communications department.
- Experience in a fast paced tech focused organization / working for clients from the tech industry.
- Local knowledge of Spains banking and/or tech landscape, ideally with a pre-existing network of media contacts.
- Profound knowledge of traditional communications and PR crafts, yet with an appetite to disrupt the status quo.
- Ability to develop and adjust storytelling across different audiences such as business, finance, lifestyle & end consumer.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities in a rapidly growing and changing working environment and delivering on a strong “find a solution” mentality.
- Capable of making decisions in high-pressure situations while always paying attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Strong interest in current industry-wide (fin-)tech trends and ability to reflect these in your local strategy.
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.