We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Hypergrowth at N26 means a lot of things. Our product develops, our organization evolves, our teams are built and, at record speed, our workplace expands. The challenges we face are unparalleled but the opportunity for impact is unrivalled.
You’re a natural networker, a born communicator and have organizational skills that would make Marie Kondo jealous. Working with a diverse group of leaders across N26, you’ll take charge to ensure our teams love coming to work every day at the bank the world loves to use. Finding the right fit is key - with your stakeholders and with your space.
Once here you will
- Leverage your skills and passion for strategic space planning to contribute to our hyper-growth headcount and office expansion.
- Manage relationships with senior business stakeholders to capture and articulate space needs.
- Act as a key business partner and point of contact for all occupancy planning-related projects.
- Track, analyse and manage headcount change and projections including; new hires, in-house events, internships, office moves, vacancy: actual vs forecast.
- Develop and distribute reports with portfolio metrics to key stakeholders including supporting graphs, stacking plans, move scenarios, context of risk/challenges plus pros/cons for each recommendation.
- Collaborate closely with other real estate functions such as project management and facilities management to assist with space planning and allocations.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining the space planning database and space allocation floor plans for the overall real estate and office portfolio.
- Support the planning and scheduling of all office moves and renovations.
- Integrate approved floor plans into the space planning database.
- Maintain a database of lessons learnt and superseded space plan options.
- A tactical and strategic Space & Occupancy Planning expertise to manage the supply, capacity and demand of a multi-site workplace portfolio.
- Experience in developing layout scenarios and recommendations for the efficient utilization of workplace real estate, including block plans, stacking plans and test fits.
- Experience interpreting, analyzing floor plans and presenting key benchmarks, spatial risks and use recommendations.
- 5+ years lead role experience in workplace strategy or corporate space planning.
- Proficient in G Suite and Excel.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Archibus database knowledge or similar CAFM facilities management software and Scenario Planning tools would be a plus.
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual personal development budget
- Free N26 black card membership
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and most of all fun
- Discount for Urban Sports Club membership
- N26 annual public transport subscription
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.