We are The Mobile Bank.Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
In this role you will be part of the People Operations team. This team is responsible to ensure a brilliant employee experience on a daily basis. On that line, the team is taking care of all operational tasks along the employee lifecycle starting from contract creation, to onboarding over benefits to off-boarding - and of course, making sure that everyone is having a great N26 ride!
Once here you will
- Establishing great employee experience through supporting the team in diverse daily tasks like handling employee inquiries, relocation processes, ordering and so much more!
- Work on the maintenance of employee documents and paperwork, as well as take care of our employee database;
- Guarantee together with team that our new joiners will have a smooth and engaging start to their N26 journey by assisting on the preparation of the on-boarding day;
- We live in a fast-paced environment so you will gain hands-on experience in many special HR projects;
- Show ownership and drive your own projects through transforming your theoretical knowledge into practical learning;
- You are currently a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of Business Administration, Communications, Psychology or in a comparable degree course ideally with a focus on Human Resources;
- You have excellent prioritisation and time-management skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset;
- You are inquisitive and want to make things better and more efficient;
- Fluency in English - any other European language is a plus;
- Ideally, you are looking to learn and development yourself on our People Operations team for 1 year.
- Working with international, highly engaged peers and a high degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Awesome benefits: Free N26 Black account, subsidised public transport ticket for Berlin and of course free coffee, fruits, snacks and so on…
- Find a career path. Not just a working student position.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.