DescriptionNeosurance is a fast-moving start-up that has massive global potential. Nowadays it is the only Italian startup in the Top100 Insurtech according to the prestigious DIA global ranking 2019.
Neosurance aims at turning cumbersome and traditional insurance into a modern, simple and relevant experience for the mobile generation by enriching ana analyzing contextual, behavioral and emotional customer data over time. Neosurance has designed, built, and launched the world’s first Customer insight and profiling platform, giving people the power to insure just what they want, exactly when they want, entirely from their mobile device.
Do you like to innovate and find new high quality technological solutions? Are you an experienced technology leader and will you feel comfortable working hard in the technical direction of the products, while understanding the business needs?
Neosurance is on the hunt for a Front End Mobile Developer who is eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. This is not a classic app development position but hard core embedded programming. You will be working on the Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK) in Milan (Italy).
Are you convinced that you fit the profile and that working environment would fit your skills, then reach out to us!
We are looking for an outstanding and creative Front End Developer to join our company.
You are really passionate about programming and Front End topics and you love craft software solutions using innovative technologies.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
You will be collaborating with UX designer to define the best UX experience for our users.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them into Neosurance platform and all the products touchpoint.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code, engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products (primarily mobile).
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with flex grids and grid layouts.
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s web services.
- Familiarity with automated testing tools.
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture.
- Fluent in English.
Curious and passionate about creativity and innovation, desire to learn new technologies.
An enthusiastic and motivating, fast learner with a problem solving attitude.
Excellent communicator with good relational skills. Able to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams. Able to work both on an individual and team basis.
We generally require employees to work on-site, which maximizes cross-team collaboration but we also have flexible hours and work from home days.
This is a full time position
What we offer
- We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere.
- Flexible working environment where autonomy means responsibility
- Flat organisational structure
- Be part of a great entrepreneurial process with unlimited upside potential
- The opportunity to innovate and encouraging you to take initiatives
- Neosurance is based in the Milan city centre, within the "Arco della Pace" area, one of the most trendy places in town to enjoy the Milanese “movida”
- Have fun