On is looking for a CRM Lead who is highly organized, data- and an execution-driven team player with a desire to work in a fast-growing company. The role will partner cross-functionally with Brand Design, the Acquisition, Digital Product as well as Data Science. The CRM Lead will be responsible for developing a lifecylce marketing strategy together with the Retention Team by leveraging CRM channels and shaping On’s technical infrastructure to create an outstanding and long-term oriented customer experience. The position is to be based in either Zurich or Berlin.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
Key responsibilities include
- Lead development and execution of end-to-end CRM strategies to convert new users to first order, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle
- Manage manual marketing emails from creative brief to execution to ensure delivery against business goals
- Challenge the current status quo in CRM from a technical and tactical point of view
- Act as a key partner and lead for the Retention team and as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert
- Leverage marketing automation tools together with the team to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition
- Oversee, enable and track lead generation initiatives growing our database
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications and steer the team around performance
- Live a longterm brand building approach coupled with short term hacks to hit ambitious targets
- Playbooking and documentation to pave the way for On’s growth globally
- Collaborate with across departments to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing within and beyond CRM channels
- 5 - 7 years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- A track record of business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across CRM (from automation to big volume marketing pushes)
- Track record of leading a team and enabling it for growth
- Ideally, prior experience with Salesforce and having had insight into different Email providers, CRM tools, and advanced in connecting and exploring different data sources and their visualization within tools like Looker or Tableau
- Basic HTML/CSS and SQL coding experience. Not a must, but willing to learn to troubleshoot layout issues as well as run SQL queries for segmented campaigns
- Excellent project management, prioritization and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution of simultaneous projects and activities
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Ability to relocate, or currently located in Zurich, Switzerland
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!