DescriptionAt a glance:
We go above and beyond for our customers – this is why our customer service is called the happiness deliverer. With a constantly growing fanbase all around the globe we want to make a difference in the interaction with every single one of our customers. This is why we are looking for a customer-centric mind to lead our 5 heads (and growing) team of B2C focused happiness deliverers taking care of the European markets. Your ultimate goal is to develop your team as well as the current process set up to deliver not only excellent service but to create this premium feel, this little extra, this WOW Moment, that means the world to our customers.
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player Team, which loves new challenges and happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customer, our team and On - we would be happy to write future on stories together.
- Translate the company strategy into day to day operations for Business 2 Consumer customer service
- Close collaboration with crossfunctions (e.g. customer service B2B, Ecommerce, customer experience) to identify targeted solutions for steadily occurring problems within customer interaction processes
- Strong collaboration with crossfunctions like Customer Service B2B, E-commerce or Customer Experience
- Grow the B2C team by identifying opportunities to take the teamwork to the next level as well as considering individual needs of team members
- Manage the day to day business together with your team by creating a synergetic work structure for every day challenges - including processes, external communication or IT infrastructure
- Several years of experience as a teamleader in a customer-oriented position.
- Experience in working on future oriented crossfunctional projects
- Profound knowledge of the sporting goods industry
- You are a communication professional and at ease with speaking in English, French and German (business fluency required)
- Profound knowledge with CRM tools & Excel (preferably Salesforce)
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!