Join Onefootball and become a vital part of our data team by shaping our analytical infrastructure that allows us to process terabytes of data on a daily basis. Our team forms part of the cross-functional growth team that works towards providing insights and develop ML solutions for our internal customers.
We ensure clear performance indicators and targets are set, and that analytical approaches don't rest in discovery but make their way into production. Some of the technologies we leverage are Python, Spark, AWS (Redshift, S3), Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow.
- Be responsible for refining our crude data into something meaningful from data ingestion to metric computation,
- Inform your stakeholders by instrumenting pipelines with meaningful event logs & alerts,
- Proactively push your ideas based on your collaboration with Analysts & Data Scientists,
- Be a key driver for enhancing our existing stack by testing and applying new techniques and tools,
- Be part of a self-driven team that is open for opportunities.
- You are passionate about data with extensive experience supporting development & deployment of production ready code,
- You know and understand hidden technical debt and live by best practices & tooling around data architectures,
- You are able to translate analytical problems into data models using the right open source technologies,
- You master SQL and Python, you aim for the highest quality in your code,
- You describe yourself as a curious, open-minded person with the motivation to drive projects to success.