We are looking for a skilled and experienced Frontend Developer
(m/f) who will join our development team in Berlin and who will help us to build a complex responsive web application which is used across all our major deal platforms powered by the Pepper infrastructure. The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with a very strong background in web development with at least 3 years of relevant experience
What we need:
- Plan web components together with designers and backend engineers
- Implement reusable and solid responsive frontend components
- Identify and fix performance and maintenance problems
- Ongoing improvement of our frontend infrastructure
- Stay up to date with new frontend technologies and best-practices and share them with the team
What you offer:
- At least 3 years working experience as a full frontend developer.
- Proponent of progressive enhancement and web standards
- Strong sense for code reuse and maintainability
- Experience with responsive layouts and CSS preprocessors (we use Sass)
- Experience with module loaders (we use RequireJS).
- Ability to write/architect good HTML templates (we use Twig).
- Good English language skills
Bonus points for knowing/using any of the following:
- Experience with CSS methodologies (we use BEM)
- Experience with MV libraries/frameworks (we use vue.js and angular)
- Experience with style guides / component libraries
- Experience with task runners (we use Grunt)
- Experience with ES6 (we use Babel)
Some perks of working for Pepper are:
- Any tech equipment/gadgets you want
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Awesome team of passionate developers to work with
- Great office on Torstr. (close to Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the startup scene in Berlin
- Monthly “Hack” days for learning new technologies and skills
- We also offer a very competitive compensation package, as well as relocation assistance (if required)
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.