Powersoft S.p.A. is a global technology leader in energy-efficient and high-power compact amplifiers for the pro-audio industry. The Group's business is mainly based on innovative audio systems with high efficiency and quality that are offered to a clientele at a domestic and international level. Over the years, the Group has obtained numerous patents and has received several awards that have rewarded the technological solutions used in its products. Read more
We are a pioneer, knowledgeable and inspiring company constantly focusing on technological innovation, simplification and environmental conservation. We are moved by passion and curiosity for developing and research and we consistently strive to give customers more than they expect.
We want to provide our customers with the highest technology experience. We want to do that with excellent products, which are able to make a significant contribution in the professional audio market and in our customers’ technological culture.
We are an ethically-grounded, trustworthy and respectful builder of long-term relationships. We are a welcoming and ambitious team-oriented company where each person can demonstrate their full potential through their work. We believe in deep collaboration, which allows us to find out new points of view.
The resource will support the Corporate & Brand Manager for developing, supporting and coordinating the Marketing & Communication activities of the company, that are:
• Create and maintain strategic partner relationships;
• Verify and respect the budget agreed;
• Drafting press releases and managing relations with Press and Media;
• Developing and / or refining communications strategies of Company’s products and services;
• Monitoring the company reputation through online / offline channels
• Supporting HR and Company management for communication of relevant events,
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
• Supporting the organisation of trade shows and events, managing internal and external resources
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communication
• 3/5 years of specific experience in the role;
• Knowledge of written and spoken English;
• Previous experience within international contexts is a plus;
• Avalaibility to travel to Italy and abroad;
• Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus;
• Strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide ranging communication strategies.
- Good knowledge in theory of digital audio signal prosessing
- Good capacity to implement real time signal processing structures by FPGA/DSP
- Be able to manage firmware projects either alone or in groups
- Good skill to analyze problem and search solutions
- Be a part of a dynamic and proactive office environment and participate in technical and design discussions with managers and strategic partners to ensure best practices during developing.;
- Advanced knowledge of the C/C++ programming languages
- Experience working on digital electronic board design
- Experience working with MATLAB (for signal prosessing analysis and design), RTOS, FPGA/DSP, VHDL
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Professional Background: 4+ years of experience in the role.
For increasing our Firmware development team in Florence, we are looking for candidates with experience in linux embedded systems and in C\C++ development languages.
The following are the task in which the candidate will be involved:
- Interact and collaborate with the other team members and the other colleagues
- Design and implement embedded software which will run in our products
- Develop linux kernel driver
- Create and build recipes for Yocto
The candidate should be able to use GIT as version control system and use git flow to work in the projects in which he will be involved.
The ideal candidate should be proficient with the following languages\technologies:
Linux kernel (EMBEDDED)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies would be an advantage:
- A knowledge of network protocols and communications is also desiderable.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, electrical engineering
- A master's degree is definitely a plus. A combination of hardware and software skills would be a great advantage.
The environment is dynamic, fast-paced and requires a self-starter attitude.
Good communication skills in English, written and spoken
Industrial processes of manufacturing companies, Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
Optional technical knowledge: Oracle JDE ERP system, SQL, Relational Databases (preferably Oracle)
The position implies the direct involvement in the management of the ERP (Oracle JDE) system and user support.
After the necessary training on functional processes, the candidate will progressively step into more technical aspects, leveraging their SQL knowledge and system administrator skills.
Management Engineering Degree
Preferred spoken and written English language.