Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others. To learn more about Leo Burnett Worldwide and its rich history of creating iconic brands, visit our site, Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Instagram via [****] Descrizione del lavoro
Leo Burnett is looking for a Copywriter (Internship) for its offices in Milan!
You will take care of:
- Creation of editorial plans, in support and independently, participating in the design and implementation of integrated communication campaigns;
- Production of digital and social editorial content in line with the tone of voice of the customer;
- Realization of creative presentations for the customer;
- Support for the Creative Team in the design and implementation of Advertising campaigns for customer brands;
- Development of cross-skills and operational skills on specific work tools.
- English mother tongue;
- Previous studies or experiences (even limited) in copywriting or content creation.