We are PubNative, a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With our proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, we enable mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. Our headquarters are in Berlin with a satellite office in Beijing.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin.
To keep up with our heavy traffic of around 25B auctions per day, we need to leverage state of the art technologies including:
- an ad server is written in Go,
- iOS and Android SDKs,
- Spark data pipelines (batch and streaming) running on a Kubernetes cluster,
- Apache Airflow,
As a software engineer with PubNative your responsibilities are building, maintaining and overseeing the whole life cycle of our add integration apps. You build it, you run it.
- You design, develop and maintain our ad server and tracker.
- You contribute to our data pipeline after several months with us.
- You take part in the whole process: concept, refining, code review, and architecture discussion.
- You work independently and in the team.
- You act and think pragmatic, autonomous and maintain transparent relations at work.
High traffic and low latency constrain our systems. That’s why we are looking for a background in specific technologies, and someone with the following profile:
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering,
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, Nginx, Kafka, Docker,
- Comfortable using Git,
- Popular cloud providers experience,
- Experience in building low latency and high throughput applications,
- Fluently communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience in Go,
- Comfortable with k8s, kubectl, and GCP.
What we offer:
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- A cosmopolitan team of outstanding talents.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in an environment characterized by a flat hierarchy.
- Freedom to work with cutting edge technologies such as golang, prometheus, k8s, foundationdb, and exploring new ones.