• Your primary responsibility will be to drive test automation efforts and maintain test tools and environments with the help of developers and system admins
• You will be developing and maintaining automated tests in collaboration with the product owners, developers and QA engineers in an agile development process to reach the goals in terms of high product quality and customer satisfaction
• You will be participating in a full quality assurance process of a Java based online banking system and PHP/React based web applications
• You would be contributing in building the test infrastructure with regards to the latest technology and driving different test automation projects
• You have completed your studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject
• You are familiar with Agile software development and QA processes
• You have 5+ years of experience in Test Automation using latest version of tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JUnit/TestNG, RestAssured, Mockito
• You have experience in carrying out performance/load testing, as well as writing integration and API tests
• You have strong programming knowledge in Java
• You have experience in shell scripting
• Hands on experience in Git , Maven, and Jenkins
• You have experience in project and test management tools like Jira, TestRail, etc.
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
• Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
• Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
• Free choice of hardware
• Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
• Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
• Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
• Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
• Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
• We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
• Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application!