Thanks to our innovative BuyNow PayLater payment solution, Scalapay is transforming the way more than 3.5 million customers buy online and in-store, empowering 5,000+ merchants to give their customers magical shopping experiences.
Being only 3 years old didn’t stop us from becoming a unicorn We have raised over $700M and we did this thanks to a team built around our 4 core values: #createmagic #staycurious #beimpactful #playasateam.
This is where your magic happens. If you love it, Scalapay it
About the role
As a Sales Operations Specialist in the Sales Strategy team, you’ll be responsible for our sales tools and B2B CRM optimization to support the growth teams in becoming the most efficient and effective in the acquisition of new merchants and maximization of their potential.
- Oversee, optimize and develop our CRM, ensuring operational excellence and proposing new extensions of CRM usage.
- Ensure constantly that the CRM is always clean in its data and in its structure.
- Monitor CRM usage and push users to leverage the features of the tool to their best extent.
- Be the reference point for the CRM tool for the entire Growth department: Marketing, Sales, Partnership, Account Management, supporting all teams in day-to-day operations.
- Be responsible for continuously testing, monitoring and optimising our existing tools and processes.
- Work as the connection between business and tech teams, to translate business needs into new tech requirements. Collaborate with other teams on CRM-related projects.
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- You have a first successful experience in an operations role within a sales B2B organization (tech or fast-paced environment is a plus).
- You have strong proficiency in Excel and experience with SQL.
- You have a first experience with a CRM tool. Experience with Hubspot is a plus.
- You are interested in technical processes and have a good technical understanding.
- You don’t get bored investigating bugs, fixing them and optimizing existing processes: a hands-on attitude is a must.
- You have strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You’re able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- You are fluent in English, as you will be working on a daily basis with colleagues from different countries.
Why you should join Scalapay:
- Attractive packages based on skills and experience
- International environment with significant challenges to be met every day
- Lots of opportunities to work with a team of industry tech leaders who are focused on delivering products that offer exceptional user experiences
- Personalized support to accelerate your professional growth and take ownership of the products you deliver: we want to help you grow!
- Latest technologies and being encouraged to bring your flair to the role.
1) A quick chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members
2) The first interview with Sara (Hiring Manager)
3) An interview with Tugdual (Sales Strategy & Operations Manager) to dive deep into your experiences and better understand your motivation
4) A final chat with Simone (our CEO) where he will share and assess the Scalapay Values
Want to learn more? Don't hesitate and explore our Careers website, and our LinkedIn, WTTJ, Meritocracy and Glassdoor pages.
Pro tip: send your CV in English
Super Pro tip: we know that application processes can be scary and frustrating but… we look for talent, not people that tick all our boxes.
We believe in the power of diversity: Scalapay is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.