Seltis Hub IT&Digital is looking for a Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Driving for it’s Client ETAS GmbH, multinational company part of Robert Bosch Group that provides solutions for the development of embedded systems for automotive and other industries;
As Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Driving, you will join our international team in charge of the development of our Autonomous Driving middleware. You will enable customers to build and deploy reliable and performant Autonomous Driving features, by working on the core of the next generation of Driver Assistance technologies (connected, safe, secure).
- Join our distributed agile teams and contribute to the development of our Autonomous Driving middle-ware.
- Build embedded software modules based on the AUTOSAR Adaptive architecture, from customer requirements to deployment on the field.
- Develop and integrate software components to enable the analysis of massive amount of real-time data, coming from a variety of sources (sensors, cameras, etc.).
- Design software modules with a focus on scalability, reliability, and performance
- Work as part of a team of fellow software engineers, leveraging the skills of each team member, and thus shaping the future of our products.
- Shape the User Experience of our customers, by giving them the tools to achieve our vision of the future of automotive.
- Key qualifications
- Master of Science in Computer/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Strong motivation, curiosity, and customer orientation
- At least 5 years of experience in C++ software development using modern standards (C++14 and later)
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python
- Familiarity with C++ build systems, such as CMake
- Excellent English communications skills
- Experience with software development on POSIX operating systems for embedded systems (QNX, Linux)
- Familiarity with common automotive vehicle networks (CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, LIN), diagnostic protocols (UDS) and communication protocols (TCP/IP, SOME/IP)
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins
- Interest in agile software development practices, such as TDD
Place of work: Torino (TO)
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.