Seltis Hub IT&Digital is looking for an Embedded Software Developer for POSIX / AUTOSAR Adaptive for it’s Client ETAS GmbH, multinational company part of Robert Bosch Group that provides solutions for the development of embedded systems for automotive and other industries;
As Embedded Software Developer for POSIX / AUTOSAR Adaptive, you will join our international team in charge of the development of RTA-VRTE, our software Middleware powering the future of automotive: Connected, Autonomous, Electrified. To reach this goal and better serve our customers, RTA-VRTE implements the AUTOSAR Adaptive software architecture.
- Join our distributed agile teams and contribute to the development of the RTA-VRTE SDK (Software Development Kit).
- Build prototypes and example applications to effectively demonstrate the capabilities of our platform.
- Integrate, validate, and document software components targeting both Linux and QNX.
- Shape the User Experience of our customers, by giving them the tools to achieve our vision of the future of automotive.
- Port our platform software so that it works on an increasing number of physical hardware targets and virtualized environments.
- Support and enable customers to use the full range of features offered by RTA-VRTE.
- Master of Science in Computer/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Strong motivation, curiosity, and customer orientation
- Experience with C / C++ software development
- Good English communications skills
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience with modern C++ standards (C++14 and onward)
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python and Bash
- Experience with Linux/Debian-like environments
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Classic
- Interest in agile software development practices, such as TDD
Place of work: Torino (TO)
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.
At ETAS, we are growing as a team, and we want you to grow with us: professional development and continuous learning opportunities are waiting for you.
Don’t forget: we will stand by your side while you acquire increasing responsibilities.
All this, in a company whose commitment to care for its associates and their wellbeing has developed along its history for over a century.