Etas - Senior Embedded C++ Developer For Autosar Adaptive – Ota
Seltis Hub IT&Digital is looking for a Senior Embedded C++ Developer for AUTOSAR Adaptive – OTA for it’s Client ETAS GmbH, multinational company part of Robert Bosch Group that provides solutions for the development of embedded systems for automotive and other industries;
As Specialist Embedded C++ Developer for OTA, you will join our international team in charge of the development of the Over-the-Air update solution for our AUTOSAR Adaptive stack. You will enable customers to update their AUTOSAR Adaptive ECUs software over the Internet or through other Diagnostic interfaces. Updatability is one the core features offered by AUTOSAR Adaptive and it’s also crucial to allow fast/continuous improvement of the next generation of automotive software (autonomous driving, shared ownership, secure).
- Join our distributed agile teams and contribute to the development of our Autonomous Driving middleware.
- Build C++ embedded software modules according to the AUTOSAR Adaptive architecture specification.
- Develop, design, integrate, and document efficient algorithms for validating and installing SW update packages.
- Work as part of a team of fellow software engineers, leveraging the skills of each team member, and thus shaping the future of our products.
- Shape the User Experience of our customers, by giving them the tools to achieve our vision of the future of automotive.
- Master of Science in Computer/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Strong motivation, curiosity, and customer orientation
- At least 5 years of experience in modern C++ software development (C++14 and later)
- Excellent English communications skills
- Experience with software development on POSIX operating systems for embedded systems (QNX, Linux)
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python
- Familiarity with common automotive vehicle networks (CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, LIN), diagnostic protocols (UDS) and communication protocols (TCP/IP, SOME/IP)
- Familiarity with C++ build systems, such as CMake
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins
- Interest in agile software development practices, such as TDD
- Familiarity with C++ testing frameworks such as Google Test
Place of work: Torino (TO)
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.