Seltis Hub IT&Digital is looking for a Software Engineer (C++) - Field Based Data Acquisition App for it’s Client ETAS GmbH, multinational company part of Robert Bosch Group that provides solutions for the development of embedded systems for automotive and other industries;
At ETAS GmbH, a wholly owned affiliate of the Bosch Group, we shape the future of mobility by developing embedded systems and cloud-connected solutions at the core of the modern assisted, software-defined, and autonomous driving landscape. Engineering services, consulting, training, and support activities complete our toolbox to achieve the mission of making everyday life safer and better.
- As part of an international agile team, you will cooperate with the product owner, product architects, product management and colleagues worldwide
- You will write and maintain software for a highly innovative tool for validation and development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- You will share the responsibility for the quality of the software delivered by the team, supporting other team members and participating in peer reviews
- You will implement and verify your software via module and integration tests, debugging on various physical and virtual targets
- You will provide technical content to support generation of product documentation
- Highly motivated to work in a broad software landscape (From Cloud to Embedded)
- Open to unconventional solutions combined with a pragmatic way of working
- Strong software development skills with a wide experience of development of different software eco-systems, including POSIX systems such as Linux or QNX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of modern OO programming languages including C++
- Knowledge of scripting languages (especially Python and Shell)
- Experience of Build systems (e.g. CMake, Autotools, Catkin, Conan, etc.) and compiler tool-chains
- Experience of Agile development methods (Scrum, test-driven development, etc.)
- Knowledge of automotive middleware technologies (e.g. AUTOSAR VRTE, AOS, ROS etc.) would be an advantage
Place of Work: Torino (TO)
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.