Location Qualifications: Ghent (hybrid)
As a Data Engineer, you will shape the future of the Showpad product by developing its data intelligence platform. Showpad is a data-centric company and you will help to develop an ecosystem of services that retrieve, process, enrich, and serve that data. Your decisions will help make Showpad the ultimate intelligent sales platform.
Join an amazing team of software engineers building a product that our customers love to use.
- Build, maintain, and optimize our data infrastructure, including data pipelines, ETL processes, and data models
- Design and implement scalable solutions to support data storage, processing, and retrieval
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Build data integration workflows between various systems to provide business insights
- Work closely with the data science and analytics teams to support data-driven decision making
- Identify and implement best practices for data management, data quality, and data governance
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a data engineer, with a proven track record of designing and building scalable data solutions
- Strong proficiency in SQL and one or more programming languages, including Python
- Experience with data integration, ETL, and data warehousing technologies (e.g. DBT, AWS Glue...)
- Experience of CI/CD and software engineering best practice
- Experience with cloud deployment, infrastructure as code
- Expertise in data modeling and database design principles
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques (e.g., Quicksight, Tableau, Looker)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) and best practices
- You have a strong interest in statistics or data science
- You have experience building data products
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.