In the old days, traveling salespeople hit the road with only a suitcase and a smile. And as times—and technology—have changed, Showpad has emerged as the industry-leading solution for modern selling that improves those classic tools of the trade.
In our case, the suitcase is more than a decade of expertise building the premier revenue enablement platform, one that continues to influence the direction in which the industry is evolving. And the smile? Well, that’s the people oriented culture that surrounds everything we do.
We bring in great individuals, but we always play as a team. We’ll enable you to grow like never before, and we’ll grow with you, too. We are a European-born company with a global impact, but we like to keep things simple.
We are passionate and bold as well as humble and authentic. We empower each team member to be their true selves. We take ownership, and we also take vacations.
And although we value constant improvement and frequent platform updates, we try not to deploy on Fridays. That’s why Showpad does more than drive impactful buying experiences.
We take serious care of our people, but never take ourselves too seriously.
About the position
Showpad Account Executives are responsible for driving sales cycles and closing New Business deals. Account Executives communicate the Showpad value proposition to our prospects, primarily over the phone and through online demos. Target clients will be Enterprise companies and cover all verticals.
This role is to work on new and existing customers within the BeNeLux region.
Account Executives at Showpad:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Showpad’s products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads
- Work closely with your BDR on strategy within your segment
- Outbound prospects in your segment
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values and vision for the future
Account Executives candidates have:
- 5+ years of experience selling solutions or services to Enterprise Customers
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Native-level Dutch
- Experience selling solutions (not transactional products) and calling on decision makers and executives
- Past success building business cases to justify a purchase
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humour and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.