Location Qualifications: Ghent (hybrid), London (hybrid)
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible to assure Showpad business strategic goals are supported by an effective enterprise architecture - encompassing business, application, data and technology architecture - and therefore to lead IT projects, with a strong focus on enterprise application rationalisation, process automation and data integration. You will be conducting enterprise-wide and in-depth capability and requirements analysis, and be responsible for the planning, design and implementation of a comprehensive enterprise IT landscape.
- Identify and assess the different capabilities across the enterprise
- Provide market insight and reference architectures to simplify core capabilities and leverage our competitive advantage
- Become a trusted advisor, capable of analysing long-term impacts of architecture choices, considering target operating model, business benefits, flexibility to change, supportability, scalability, TCO..
- Drive continuous improvement of Showpad application architecture architecture :
- Contribute to maintaining our IT project portfolio with architectural changes, with the primary focus to rationalise our application landscape
- Lead tactical application rationalisation initiatives (system consolidation or reuse, process automation, data integration, user education..)
- Establish application life cycle and application portfolio management, with fit-for-purpose business processes and governance
- Define and communicate Showpad enterprise architecture vision to support Showpad future growth and scalability ; translate this vision into a practical capability roadmap, with target architecture, IT transition states with clear highlight of milestones’ benefits and technical dependencies
- Define and publish architecture standards and encourage their adoption whenever relevant to optimise IT cost, agility and business efficiency
- Support business stakeholders alignment around enterprise technology directions and contribute to business investments’ prioritisation
- Provide guidance and blueprints for enterprise solutions implementations
- Contribute to the development of the enterprise architecture practice at Showpad
- Promote an enterprise data model working together with the data team, and align the teams around business information standards, encouraging data ownership and governance
- Establish an architecture framework, including reusable tools and methods, in particular for maintaining the IT Landscape documentation or designing our solutions
- Monitor the newest trends and developments within our business industry, highlighting and encouraging adoption of best practices
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and supporting tooling
- 5 years relevant hands-on experience with IT architecture, IT integrations, IT Infrastructure, Cloud/SaaS technology and business intelligence frameworks.
- Practical experience with ERP, CRM or BI implementations.
- You talk both business and technology language, and can persuade on both levels
- Strong Project Management skills and practical experience.
- You are capable of demonstrating the value of Enterprise Architecture and of growing architecture practice within the enterprise.
- The ability to be flexible in working independently as well as in a team
- Pragmatic approach, with a Customer-oriented mindset
- The desire to both learn from others and support other teams
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad future
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.