In the old days, traveling salespeople hit the road with only a suitcase and a smile. And as times—and technology—have changed, Showpad has emerged as the industry-leading solution for modern selling that improves those classic tools of the trade
In our case, the suitcase is more than a decade of expertise building the premier revenue enablement platform, one that continues to influence the direction in which the industry is evolving. And the smile? Well, that’s the people oriented culture that surrounds everything we do.
We bring in great individuals, but we always play as a team. We’ll enable you to grow to your maximum potential, and we’ll grow with you, too. We are a European-born company with a global impact, but we like to keep things simple.
We are passionate and bold as well as humble and authentic. We empower each team member to be their true selves. We take ownership, and we also take vacations. And although we value constant improvement and frequent platform updates, we try not to deploy on Fridays.
That’s why Showpad does more than drive impactful buying experiences. We take serious care of our people, but never take ourselves too seriously.
About the position
The Customer Success team is on a mission to help customers grow by driving value, delivering top-notch support, challenging the status quo and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to make the difference between great and excellent.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager, Enterprise at Showpad
- Managing your own portfolio of our Enterprise customers, ensuring they get so much value out of Showpad they can't live without it
- Growing and retaining your customers, working towards team and individual targets
- Driving adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics, demonstrating ROI
- Educating your customers so they understand and use Showpad’s powerful features to the fullest
- Representing your customers’ voices to the business, directly impacting product development decisions within Showpad
- Analyzing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) via video call or F2F, presenting product roadmap, etc.
Attributes we are looking for
- Strong account and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) is a must and Dutch / French / German language proficiency is good to have
- Comfortable speaking to both C-level execs and individual contributors about Showpad’s value and easily switching between high-level strategic and more tactical conversations
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- At least 4 years in a customer-facing role (Account Management / Sales), ideally for an enterprise software or Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- A passion for learning new technologies and better ways of working
- A true team player who is collaborative and takes ownership
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.