Regional Director, Enterprise Sales
Location Qualifications: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following options: Chicago, IL, Austin, TX, Portland, OR, New York City, NY, Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA
In the old days, travelling salespeople hit the road with only a suitcase and a smile. And as times—and technology—have changed, Showpad has emerged as the industry-leading solution for modern selling that improves those classic tools of the trade.
In our case, the suitcase is more than a decade of expertise building the premier revenue enablement platform, one that continues to influence the direction in which the industry is evolving. And the smile? Well, that’s the people oriented culture that surrounds everything we do.
We bring in great individuals, but we always play as a team. We’ll enable you to grow like never before, and we’ll grow with you, too. We are a European-born company with a global impact, but we like to keep things simple.
We are passionate and bold as well as humble and authentic. We empower each team member to be their true selves. We take ownership, and we also take vacations.
And although we value constant improvement and frequent platform updates, we try not to deploy on Fridays.
That’s why Showpad does more than drive impactful buying experiences. We take serious care of our people, but never take ourselves too seriously.
Position Overview: We are seeking a Regional Director Enterprise Sales to bring hyper growth to a portfolio of our most important and strategic customer accounts and break into new enterprise accounts.
- Achieve annual and quarterly ARR targets with consistency and predictability
- Support team in opening new accounts
- Support team in upselling existing accounts
- Support team to ensure the delivery and management of a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means, including research, networking, cross-selling, cold calling, exhibitions, partnerships etc.
- Work cross functionally with partners to increase our scale and value to prospects and customers
- Provide timely and accurate pipeline forecasts and reporting
- Help steer the creation of high quality sales collateral which can be included in customer/prospect specific ABM
- Collaborate with BDR leadership to manage a lead generation plan that can be executed and effectively nurtured by the BDR team
- Support an Account Plan motion that’s discussed/review monthly with stakeholders from multiple departments
- Work with clients to promote Showpad’s product capabilities throughout their business, utilising joint events, marketing strategies, community calls etc.
- Help negotiate contracts and agreements that achieve company objectives
- Effectively use the resources of the organisation to support the sales process
- Tightly align with internal resources to ensure customer success and high subscription renewal rates
- Support the establishment of strong, lasting client relationships
- Identify and report on market trends, competitor activity, customer demand, buying process developments and other relevant market intelligence
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue forecasted and achieved on a quarterly and annual basis
- Value and quality of leads and opportunities
- Customer satisfaction – feedback, contract renewal etc.
- Contribution to overall effectiveness of sales, marketing and service delivery – idea generation, participation with service delivery, effective reporting, commitment to continuous improvement
Expected Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge
- 10+ year of experience in direct selling of complex enterprise SaaS software solutions
- 3+ years of experience managing Enterprise sales teams
- Experience selling to Marketing, Sales, and/or IT personas
- Fluent in the needs of customers, with meaningful experience managing complex renewals/upsells
- Experience selling trials or proof of concepts
- Consistent track record of delivering new and installed ARR bookings
- You have hit or exceeded your ARR quota at least four of the last five years
- Stellar communication skills and the ability to deliver dazzling presentations
- Proven and experienced at coaching sellers on complex deal across internal and external dimensions
- Experience at selling to C-level executives and maintaining those relationships
- Excellent at negotiating and closing deals
- Outstanding in opportunity qualification and disqualification
- Successful outcomes have been achieved with self-regulation and working independently
- You take ownership of things and set goals that drive outcomes
- Great team player - you support the achievement of organisational and team goals in a cooperative setting, working smoothly with dispersed, international team and management
- Strong verbal numerical skills
Travel Requirements: This particular role will require travel 40% of the time
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.