Data Engineers shape the future of the Showpad product through its first-in-class data platform. This role sits on the Data Platform team alongside the Data Science, Analytical Enablement, and Reporting teams. This role will help develop an ecosystem of services that retrieve, process, enrich, and serve the data. Al models will help to make Showpad the ultimate intelligent sales enablement platform.
- Build, maintain, and optimize our data infrastructure, including data pipelines, ETL processes, and data models
- Design and implement scalable solutions to support data storage, processing, and retrieval
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Build data integration workflows between various systems to provide business insights
- Work closely with the data science and analytics teams to support data-driven decision-making
- Identify and implement best practices for data management, data quality, and data governance
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations
- 3+ years of experience as a data engineer, with a proven track record of designing and building scalable data solutions
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing data lake on AWS, which includes working with services like S3, Lake Formation, Step Functions, Lambda, Glue, EC2 and RDS
- Strong proficiency in SQL and one or more programming languages, including Python
- Experience with data integration, ETL, and data warehousing technologies (e.g. DBT, AWS Glue...)
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques (e.g., Quicksight, Tableau, Looker, PowerBI etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) and best practices
- You have a strong interest in statistics or data science
- You have experience building data products
- Experience with CI/CD, cloud deployment, infrastructure as code
- Expertise in data modeling and database design principles
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.