Stuart is Europe’s leading last mile logistics platform which connects retailers to a fleet of independent couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017, just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile startup culture, Stuart has expanded to more than 40 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to. Top clients including Nike, Apple, Nespresso, Monoprix, The Kooples, Ametller, Just Eat, Sainsbury’s, Stubhub and hundreds more.
What really makes Stuart tick, though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be leading the acquisition of new courier partners UK-wide, at the intersection of Operations and Marketing.
This role will require a deep knowledge of digital user acquisition for both web and mobile. Strategic and reporting skills are desired as the role is expected to significantly impact growth to drive overall company success.
- Oversee overall sourcing strategy and mix for UK-wide courier-partner acquisition
- Implementing, managing and optimising marketing campaigns on Paid Search, Paid Social and other channels
- Own core acquisition KPIs (applications, CPA, conversion %)
- Computing regular performance reports
- Identify and drive the channels strategy to drive efficiency
- Implement innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Coordinate internally and externally with different key acquisition stakeholders
- Allocate spend weekly across over 30 application funnels to deliver against individual city targets
- Assist in the creation and planning of digital marketing campaigns - supply (riders)
- Using analytics to improve processes - identify bottlenecks and points of inefficiency, A/B test alternatives to come up with sound recommendations
- Experience with implementing, managing and optimising paid search and paid social media campaigns (Facebook ads Manager, adWords, PPC)
- Passion for driving tangible marketing performance and ROI
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Ability to optimise against quantitative metrics as required, with experience managing marketing budgets previously
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of how best to implement web analytics to inform on-going improvement to digital content, platforms and channels
- Highly organised, proactive and flexible, with excellent project management skills and a track record of meeting tight deadlines when working in team
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
- Very competitive salary package
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite – Barcelona this year!
- Private health care provided by AXA
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Lunchtime sports : 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays
After reading all this just a few last but important words: we want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!