Francesca D' Amato
Sales Strategy Manager
Working in collaboration with cross functional teams of product people, UX experts and developers (web & apps) you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from analysis and architecture to design and test.
You will support cross functional teams throughout the full lifecycle of product development and be expected to utilize a full range of research, product design and interaction design skills – enabling us to create solutions that delight and excite users while fulfilling their needs.
TYPICAL DAY IN SUBITO
Drink coffee with your brand new colleagues and make some friends.
Face your stand up meeting.
Collect and analyze data to improve our products.
Collaborate with UX designers to design and test product experiences.
Run a workshop to gather stakeholders’ needs
Get some rest after a long day of work by playing football or ping pong with your colleagues.
• Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
• Ability to synthesise user data and research to create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups
• An aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business
• Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas
• Ability to work closely with developers, product management and marketing teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs
• Good understanding of quantitative and qualitative user research methodologies and how to run lean research to ensure user insights inform all stages of design. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Used to work agile, or lean and in a highly collaborative environment with other ux designers, visual designers, product owners and developers
• Engage the entire UX team in championing and maintaining design principles and the user experience strategy
• Collaborating with other departments
• Minimum 5 years of design or research experience
• Experience designing for mobile platforms
• Expert understanding of interaction, experience design and visual design principles
• Design background: strong portfolio with examples of your approach to interactions and visuals
• Experience with design software and tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite, Invision, Axure, etc.
• Experience with design techniques and workshops