DescriptionAs a member of our retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to delivering the best customer experience at our retail stores.
We’re looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team in Copenhagen: someone with passion, knowledge and enthusiasm to bring our brand to life.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- ensure sales growth
- lead and deliver high levels of customer care
- merchandise creatively
- manage stock, H&S and administration efficiently
- plus, you’ll provide cover in the Store Managers absence
- play a role in staff development, recruitment and training
- ensure your team members share the brands values of fashion and lifestyle
To join as an Assistant Store Manager, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Management experience (experience as an Assistant Manager within a fashion lifestyle branded multiple or high-profile independent retailer strong people management skills)
- the ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example which drives customer service
- be at ease organizing and running team briefings, people management & motivational skills
- general knowledge about social media and other digital trends
- flexibility to work
- Computer literate including knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Outlook advantageous)
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, staff uniform, staff discounts across the groups and a contributory pension scheme.
The Inside Track:
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60.000 associates. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage. Our largest brands are The North Face®, Vans® and Timberland®.