Now you follow The North Face - Store Manager (m/w/d). You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
For our The North Face Store in Berlin, Muenzstraße, we are looking for a motivated Store Manager (m/w/d)
• Comprehensive brand and store responsibility
• Sale of high quality collections
• Competent and professional advice to national and international customers
• Maintenance and development of your own customer base
• Achievement of sales targets and development of revenue growth measures
• Leadership, motivation and development of the store staff
• Regular, proactive, tight feedback processes with the Area Manager
• Dealing with the merchandise management and cash register system as well as the responsibility of the cashier
• Planning and controlling the personnel deployment
• Monitoring compliance with company organization policies
• Implementation of visual merchandising guidelines and optimal presentation of goods
• Responsible for a smooth organizational process in the store
• Several years of management experience in a comparable position
• Well-trained training in the textile retail trade
• High level of sense of responsibility, communication skills and flexibility
• Service and customer-oriented working method as well as initiative and readiness to work
• Independent, result-oriented and structured work
• Convincing, assertive and professional personality
• Very good knowledge of English, further knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of MS Office as well as PC POS systems
In addition to an interesting job, a motivated team and an exciting product world, you can expect the securities of a global company. You will also receive a performance-related bonus.
We look forward to receiving your complete application!