We’re looking for a KYC Agent to join our growing Pacific-EA in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a specialist and help save millions more people money.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to ensure that our customers will receive a fast and efficient service while being in line with local regulations.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Pacific-EA team:
- Be the main contact for questions related to customer on-boarding and making follow-up with the customer about the verification process;
- Ensure customer on-boarding in a timely manner;
- Work with your colleagues in KYC operational teams to enhance their knowledge of Wise’s Customer Due Diligence obligations in different markets;
- Escalate any suspicions and/or concerns to the AML and Fraud teams for review;
- Contribute in creating and improving the on-boarding experience for customers that match their expectations as well as that of the regulator;
- Review customer identification and other relevant documentation to ensure legitimacy.
- You have excellent verbal and written English and Mandarin skills (additional language skills are a plus)
- You can multitask and take charge in different situations
- You’re able to handle routine, flexible and have a razor sharp attention to detail
- You're a proactive team player who knows how to prioritize work and is willing to get things done.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced international environment, especially in the financial sector a plus.
PS! If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English and answering the application questions.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.