We have something really important to tell the world - you can save lots of money using Wise. The problem? Well, money isn't the most exciting thing in the world is it? I mean, we're competing with dogs, babies and sea shanties out there. It's our job to make people listen. We let our imaginations run wild, thinking up crazy stories and metaphors to bring our messages to life. A bar chart showing a price comparison for money transfer services? Meh. A bar chart made out of lego on a running track for barefoot athletes to run across? Now we're talking. People think we sit around on beanbags looking at cat memes and drawing mind-maps all day. That's only Wednesdays.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, self-starting, and looking to build a career within brand and marketing. The role will focus on operations and project management - reviewing briefs, building teams and overseeing multiple projects at once, making sure that our in house creatives are delivered on budget, on time and on-brand.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Brand & Creative team
- You’ll review creative briefs and liaise with stakeholders, creatives & designers to make sure everyone is on the same page
- You’ll schedule our creatives’ and designers’ time and keep on top of workloads to make sure deadlines are met
- You’ll assemble the perfect team for every brief. Maybe a big green man, a Norse god and an ex-Russian spy for the next one?
- You’ll make sure everyone involved in a project has all the necessary ingredients to cook up something special
- You’ll manage creative projects from lightbulb moment to delivery
- You’ll help the team collaborate by creating communication channels, as well as setting up kick-offs and check-ins to make sure we stay on track
- You’ll work with external partners, streamlining the feedback loop between us
- You’ll report on the effectiveness of our workflows, identifying problems and finding solutions to how we can continually improve
- You’ll keep our project management system up to date and organised (we use Asana here)!
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop - you’ll be encouraged to grow and take on more responsibilities, and you’ll have the freedom to decide what those are. But if that sounds a bit scary, we’ve got some nice people to help you along the way.
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen.
- Be creative - you’ll have opportunities to pitch ideas for new campaigns. Or for anything really!
- Have impact - we’re not just being creative for the fun of it, we’re constantly measuring and understanding how our work helps Wise to achieve its mission. It's incredibly rewarding to know that we’re helping millions of people save money. It just so happens that we have a lot of fun too.
- You’re a master when it comes to organisation, planning and ensuring timely delivery of work. You’re the type of person who makes a spreadsheet for their holiday. Don’t worry, so are we!
- You’re an excellent communicator. You can reject briefs or tell us that our ideas suck, but without being mean. We have feelings.
- You’re extremely detial oriented. ;)
- You like to fix things - you’re proactive, you can troubleshoot and you love solving problems. Not just puzzles and sudokus.
- You’re a pro at any kind of project management. Doesn’t have to be creative or design related!
- You’re highly ambitious, and you’re able to track your progress. #goals
- You’re a multitasking wizard. We don’t mean patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Knowledge of creative & design production and its constantly moving parts.
- Knowledge of marketing & campaigns, especially within the tech field.
- Experience of using G Suite & Slack.
We encourage people who fall outside of this range to apply if you feel you are the right fit for this role.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.