Are you passionate about application development and cloud operations and do you want to evolve and develop a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure reaching out to millions of people every month? If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be the Site Reliability Engineer we are looking for!
- Continuously develop and support our cloud infrastructure with the main focus areas being: availability, reliability, monitoring, scaling, automatic provisioning, and deployment
- Manage, optimize and evolve our ELK, Prometheus and Grafana monitoring solutions
- Participate in monitoring & improving alert thresholds
- Contribute towards evolving our CI/CD pipelines
- Report on our service levels to ensure high availability (deep focus on business uptime)
- Daily communication and extensive collaboration across all teams
- Drive automation and innovation to improve availability, reliability, security, and performance
- Contribute to developing our SRE self-service platform and the paved road set of tools
- Self-starter with an excellent sense of ownership
- Service oriented and a clear communicator
- Eager to learn and innovate
- Experience with application development and Cloud Operations
- You excel in maintaining and monitoring highly available and high-volume websites and APIs
- Skilled in scripting and automation
- A working knowledge of AWS and/or other PaaS solutions
- Ability to thrive in a lean, dynamic and agile international environment.
- Urge to find the root cause of the issue over quick fixes
- Deep interest in Cloud Computing Infrastructure-as-code, Containers and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all but we would love it if you do)
- Hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation)
- Experience with Python and Go or similar programming languages
- Ability to prioritize your time and workload effectively
Our established SRE team is a distributed team between our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and Vilnius office, you will be joining the team in Vilnius.
Everyone on the team is highly skilled, we are extremely passionate about continuous improving our infrastructure, and the service from the SRE teams to the rest of the organisation.
Our methodologies include Agile, Scalability, High Availability, Microsevices, Infrastructure as Code, Automation, Continues Improvement etc. all of witch comes as second nature to us.
As the new Site Reliability Engineer you can look forward to projects such as CI/CD pipelines for IaC/Terraform and Machine Learning models, our Self-Service platform is also scheduled to an upgrade where we will expand our paved road and enhance the user experience, lastly is a Service Mesh covering our 700+ services.
Our Current Stack
- Competitive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things of interest to you
- Working with forefront technologies such as NoSQL DB’s (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc), Message Queueing Services (AWS SQS), API driven content, Auto-Scaling, Docker, Lambda and other great services AWS frequently releases
- An important part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete our Code Challenge and submit a solution together with your application: https://followthewhiterabbit.trustpilot.com/cs/step2.html
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter at [****] />
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse