Now you follow Digital Planner And Allocator Eastpak. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
Reporting into our Digital Buying & Merchandising Manager.
Eastpak was founded in 1952 and evolved from a manufacturer of military issue backpacks and duffels into the leading supplier of stylish, functional solutions for city living and the things you carry with you. From street-smart backpacks to convenient shoulder bags and ingenious luggage and travel items, every Eastpak bag or accessory is designed to let you cram more life and excitement into your day, whether moving across town or across the globe. Eastpak is part of VF Corporation, a world player famous for its well-known brands, such as Kipling, Timberland, Napapijri, The North Face and Vans. In Europe, VF employs more than 7.000 associates. In Belgium, the entire VF team, consists of 800 enthusiastic employees who continuously work on the expansion of our company.
JOIN OUR DIGITAL FAMILY
Our digital team is committed to constantly deliver a best-in-class online experience. We are looking for someone who takes responsibility in the seasonal assortment planning and online merchandising of our digital channels, while keeping a close eye on our stock levels in order to drive and exceed financial results. Send your CV for the chance to work in an extremely friendly and supportive working environment.
MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
In this role you will help shape the digital future of Eastpak by partnering with both internal and external stakeholders to help drive and exceed financial results of our digital channels by maximizing sales and margin, sell through and bottom line profitability following Eastpak’s Global Brand Strategy and Vision.
MORE DETAILS - A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
As a key member of the Buying & Merchandising team you will be responsible for:
* Delivering top-line revenue and gross margin
* Buying stock
* Analysing sales, stock and profitability performance by item/collection/category and use this knowledge and trend direction to provide recommendations to maximise opportunities and drive financial results
* Developing and overseeing a cohesive markdown and promotional strategy
* Developing profitable exit strategies for discontinued and dead stock
* Establish an understanding of consumers and buying trends. For consumer centric & exclusive opportunities.
* Monitoring and evaluating the Open-to-Buy on a regular basis
* Providing timely and accurate re-projections based upon current trends to effectively manage inventory
* Providing financial control and communication of performance
* Coordinating seasonal online catalogue upload and seasonal retagging
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & SUCCESS SKILLS
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in retail, concession or eCom planning or related fields
* Strong analytical & planning skills
* Superior eye for detail
* Excellent PC skills – specifically Excel
* Proficiency in written and spoken English, Spanish is a plus
* Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to build long term relationships & communicate with a wide range internal and external parties
* Self-motivated, flexible, and able to handle large volumes of work independently
* A team player, sharing skills and ideas to ensure the best outcome
* Solutions oriented with a curious & creative mindset
We offer a challenging position in an international context, an informal atmosphere, training opportunities, growth perspective and a competitive remuneration package.
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=RGlhbmEuVmFuRW5nZWxlbjEuOTM2MTguMTExMTRAdmZjLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ)