Now you follow Digital Wholesale Planner Eastpak. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
EASTPAK DIGITAL WHOLESALE PLANNER
Reporting to: Digital Buying & Merchandising Manager
JOIN OUR DIGITAL FAMILY
Our digital team is committed to constantly deliver a best-in-class online experience. We are looking for a passionate, analytical and forward-thinking individual who stands out from the crowd.
Eastpak was founded in 1952 and evolved from a manufacturer of military issue backpacks and duffels into the leading supplier of stylish, functional solutions for city living and the things you carry with you. From street-smart backpacks to convenient shoulder bags and ingenious luggage and travel items, every Eastpak bag or accessory is designed to let you cram more life and excitement into your day, whether moving across town or across the globe.
Eastpak is part of VF Corporation, a world player famous for its well-known brands, such as Timberland, The North Face, Vans, Kipling and Napapijri.
MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
In this role you will shape the digital future of Eastpak by partnering with both internal and external stakeholders to help developing a digital first culture across the Eastpak organization while driving and exceeding our digital key accounts financial goals. You will support our Digital Key Account Manager by developing mid and long range forecasting and assortment strategies for accounts like Amazon, Yoox, Bol, Zalando Lounge and others.
MORE DETAILS - A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
As a key member of the buying team you will be responsible for:
* Lead digital wholesale forecasting strategies and mid-to-long term range planning
* Improve Go To Market accuracy and conversion rates by working on the right assortment planning strategies, reducing forecast error, developing action plans to improve SKU efficiency
* Sales, stock, margin weekly, monthly, and seasonal order-book analysis and reporting at category, collection, style and SKU level providing recommendations around new and lost business
* Work with the brand merchandising and product teams to understand historical performance, trend analysis to identify market opportunities
* Strengthen the relationships with key accounts, operations, planning, customer service and DC to ensure timely and optimized forecasting and availability
* Develop reporting by account to quickly identify potential business opportunities and impacts and timely communicate to sales and planning teams
* Contracts maintenance, phasing and stock levels monitoring
* Ad hoc projects and sales analysis
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in digital wholesale planning/buying
* Worked with sales preferably in the accessories, apparel or footwear industry
* Cross country planning and forecasting experience
* Track record of consistent results
* Proficiency in written and spoken English
* Excellent excel knowledge
* Preferable SAP and Cognos experience
KEY SUCCESS SKILLS
* Strong analytical mindset and planning skills
* Superior eye for detail
* Self-motivated, flexible, and able to handle large volumes of work independently
* Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to build long term relationships & communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
* A team player, sharing skills and ideas to ensure the best outcome
* Positive and solution oriented mindset
We offer a challenging position in an international context, an informal atmosphere, training opportunities, growth perspective and a competitive remuneration package.
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=RGlhbmEuVmFuRW5nZWxlbjEuNjQxNTAuMTExMTRAdmZjLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ )