VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional eCommerce Business Analyst to join our Regional ecommerce team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s talk about the role!
As eCommerce Business Analyst you provide expertise in analyzing in detail the systems, primarily linked to the regional ecommerce platform across 3 brands, while recognizing the business needs. Whitin the Agile framework, you are responsible for establishing user stories and grooming the product backlog in order to support the product owner with the decision-making process, working in close relationship with the dev team.
We expect that you will deliver unbeatable results whilst fulfilling the following aspects of the eCommerce Business Analyst role:
- holds discussions with stakeholders to understand their requirements and their vision of the product. This is then translated into business needs and communicated to the team members to make them understand the expectations of the project.
- analyses systems in detail and works closely with the development team to understand the initial requirement of the project and its scope, identifying also automation areas of it.
- establishes user stories that represent the overall scope of the project from the requirement models created during business analysis, in collaboration with the product owner.
- grooms the product backlog by considering purpose and business impact, supporting the product owner in organizing and prioritizing user stories, and splitting epics into user stories.
- helps the team to get a better grasp of the project and where it fits within the organizational strategy, by facilitating a number of discussions around business processes, stakeholders involved, policies and rules that might affect business behavior and decisions
- is responsible for planning own work, assessing own progress, and adjusting efforts to meet team and role specific goals. Is accountable for managing own impact on cost and profitability of the business and may help coordinate the work of junior members of the team.
Skills for Success
To succeed as eCommerce Business Analyst you must ensure that the product meets true business needs and fits in well with the current business environment. To achieve this you need to be a good communicator, have in-depth business and product knowledge, together with flexibility and adaptability skills, essentials when working in an Agile setting. We are looking for someone who:
- is able to communicate with diverse audiences and consider everybody’s needs and concerns. Can negotiate and influence both the team and the stakeholders while ensuring a shared understanding of the product vision and requirements.
- need to have a thorough understanding of the business, product and vision and must be able to recognize and prioritize business value, as well.
- is a team player that must learn to continuously self-reflect and think how best they can contribute to the team. Should be able to easily adapt to new and changing requirements by doing detailed analysis beforehand.
- has strong problem solving capabilities including resolving issues which are often varied and non-routine, using previous experience to identify most appropriate option or improve existing approaches.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
This post is not eligible for relocation support.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!