DescriptionThis entry level position is responsible for developing annual and on-going marketing plans to achieve sector and brand strategic initiatives. This position manages strategic development and execution of all marketing initiatives, from concept development through execution including collateral, trade advertising, PR, and trade shows. Responsibilities also includes on-going research and co-management of brand strategies in support of sector goals. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
The Interactive Marketing Manager will shape the interactive marketing content strategy from planning to execution, providing new compelling digital content.
In this role, you will be helping to reinforce the brand image by presenting Vans in a coherent and effective way to the online audience, with the ultimate goals of ensuring a seamless user experience on all devices and fueling online sales.
The position works closely with the entire Digital Marketing Team as well as the eCommerce, Brand Marketing teams and other cross-functional teams within the brand.
* Plan, Brief and manage the execution on the Interactive Marketing plans throughout the production process with creative department/external agencies, and facilitate timely delivery, ensuring the content workflow process is executed appropriately.
* Track and Monitor performances with the goal to optimize existing campaigns and improve future Interactive Marketing plans.
* Write compelling marketing copy to engage our audience on all digital touchpoints, following the brand tone of voice.
* Manage translation activities with translation agency and internal clients.
* Assist in adapting Global interactive marketing assets for regional needs and integrate them whenever necessary.
* Regularly gather competitors’ analysis to further improve effectiveness of Interactive marketing strategies and online content.
* Assist in the analysis of digital performance, providing comprehensive reports of Vans interactive marketing activities.
What you need to succeed?
* Bachelor’s degree in related field (Economics, Communications, Marketing, Design) or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years' experience in a relevant role, working within a Digital Marketing environment (brand, agency, consulting).
* Proficient in written and spoken English, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
* Must have exceptional organization skills and great eye for detail, with proven ability to take initiative and be proactive in fast-paced, continually changing environment.
* Able to communicate and collaborate with multiple functions within the company.
* Proficient in MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or other web content management system.
* Knowledge of Adobe CS and HTML is a plus.
* Passionate about youth marketing, fashion, and/or action sports marketing.
* People Management Experiences in previous roles.
* Team player with great drive and enthusiasm.
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand.
* Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture.
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=Zm5pYy4zOTY1MC4xMTExNEB2ZmMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t)