DescriptionWe are looking for an outstanding Junior eCommerce Merchandiser to join our Napapijri team at VF International in Stabio, Switzerland.
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian entrepreneur gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style. As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to pioneer the future.
Let’s talk about the role!
As Junior eCommerce Merchandiser your role within Napapijri is key, executing the merchandising strategies that maximise sales, margin, inventory turnover, visual presentation and customer satisfaction whilst also fulfilling the following aspects:
* Focusing on catalogue creation, product publication, site maintenance and ensure data accuracy and on-time go-live of the product catalogue.
* Working with various departments to gather all product information to make sure customers have all the relevant information on our products.
* Executing eCommerce go-to-market operations including maintaining the eCommerce Seasonal Workbook, Product story presentation, Newsletter and Galleries selection, pricing updates.
* Executing the onsite visual merchandising through product ranking to drive performance.
* Utilising performance metrics to enhance experience and results.
* Working with various 3rd parties and a cross functional team to execute all site updates such as navigation and SEO optimisation.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are comfortable with Microsoft Excel
* You are Fluent in English
* You own good analytical skills
* You are passionate about online shopping
* You have proven experience on eCommerce merchandising
* You will be able to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
* You are self-motivated, flexible, and able to handle large volumes of work
* You must be detailed oriented working around multiple seasons.
* You have the ability to define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus/benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=bGl2Lm5lZWZzLjYxMzgwLjExMTE0QHZmYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20)
Location: Stabio, Switzerland