Now you follow Sales Director Vans East Europe & Distributors. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
Sales Director Vans East Europe & Distributors
Direct revenue and contribution responsible for designated area.
This role leads the overall seasonal GTM strategy as well as directs the LTP in these markets.
The Sales Director identifies and quantifies opportunities and makes sure resources are appropriately allocated.
We are looking for a Team builder and a coach for the Country Sales Managers and indirectly for the bigger sales teams on the ground.
* Plan, control and direct activities of the country teams to hit the sales target and the desired profit margins.
* Lead country managers / sales managers to prepare appropriate budget for departmental operating expenses.
* Sign off on sales forecasts done by the countries for use in budgeting, planning, production and control of inventories.
* Ensure market analysis of respective countries are done, in order to establish pricing strategy and quantify opportunities.
* Lead and ensure yearly account contracts are in place, keeping general Brand guidelines and EMEA standard terms and conditions.
* Monitor together with Credit Department financial stability and payment discipline of accounts.
* Coaching and managing the Sales Managers/Country Managers in-line with the yearly and seasonal GTM objectives.
* Conduct yearly performance plan and appraisal meetings providing ongoing feedback.
* Strong knowledge of Retailers, Consumers and the Action Sports/Life style industry in respective countries/ area.
* Travelling through the Region – 30/40% - main Countries: Russia, Turkey, Poland, Israel, UAE, South Africa.
* Prepare and own the Strategic plan for his/her area holistically, in order to make the brand a dominant player in the Area.
* Be the point person for the area to drive the brand across commercial, marketing and retail department.
* Take ownership of the Gross To Net process for the assigned region. Starting from the overall view of the fiscal year forecast, tracking through the quarter and the month landing.
* Lead and guide a structured selling process together with Country Manager/Sales Manager and look for cross country improvements and learnings.
* Responsible that company procedures and sales conditions are respected.
* Recommend changes that would improve the effectiveness of achieving the objectives of the company.
* Further improve and evolve sales tools, coordinate sample sets, technologies (e-catalogue and B2B) to the sales organization.
* Establish and maintain top level contact with the management of existing and potential customers/partners.
* Lead segmentation and differentiation strategy within the current and for future distribution building the base for sustainable growth.
* BA or BS degree in sales (Apparel or Industrial) or related field.
* 12+ years relevant and progressive experience in Sales management and team management.
* Deep knowledge of the Region (East Europe) and Distributors Model.
* Fluent in English, any additional foreign languages would be considered as a plus.
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZnJhbmNlc2NhbWFnbmkuMDM3MjguMTExMTRAdmZjLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ)