DescriptionLet’s talk about the role!
As an eCommerce Service Management Specialist your input will be key in supporting the daily operations and IT service maintenance of our EMEA Magento eCommerce platform.
This role has a good mix of knowledge and experience on digital technologies and service management practices, based on ITIL framework, and will be focused on supporting digital applications and infrastructure, including point to point integration with other systems.
As technical support person you will be responsible for technical requests, either by managing their execution through third party providers or by executing them yourself. You will also act as liaison with our global team for escalations and troubleshooting. You will be also collaborating in implementing new systems.
As the eCommerce Service Management Specialist, you will operate around the following areas:
- Manage the daily flows of maintenance requests from the brand teams to the suppliers: oversee, facilitate, and administer service support and technical accounts management.
- Manages high severity incidents triage process and escalations and act as first level escalation point in case normal flow is not providing the expected results.
- Plan and coordinate infrastructure management tasks to ensure operability and scalability of the eCommerce architecture.
- Be responsible for standard practices and continuous improvement of service delivery processes, which may include incident management, problem management, request management, change management, service level management and configuration management.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery and adherence to policies.
- Monitor, examine and report Service Level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Engage with third parties or other VF teams that are accountable for execution of requests.
- Be responsible for websites performance, monitoring and optimizations using commercial performance tools.
How you’ll make a difference…
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to work collaboratively with teams of other specialised individuals
- You can take charge during technical difficulties, understand business operations and processes in order to translate them into technical solutions.
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant IT Service and Support experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience, including system configuration, troubleshooting, users support, technical documentation, system administration including Linux, AWS Cloud, shell scripting and web-related technologies including HTTP/S, SSH, Load balancing, SEO, PHP, Jscript.
- You hold ITIL Certification and have knowledge of eCommerce software, such as Magento and experience in management of IT/IS processes for incident, problem, change or configuration management - Customer Service - Front line as well as competency in use of service management ticketing tool such as Jira.
- You have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Being fluent in English language, both verbal and written is mandatory.